Director's Chair Under-Seat Chair Crate
The add-on accessory for use with side-to-side folding director's chairs that creates a fully enclosed containment area beneath the seat of the chair.
Available for licensing.
This patent pending new product concept is a simple soft-sided, bag-style accessory that can be releasably attached beneath the seat of an outdoor folding director's chair. Anytime the chair is opened, the unit fully expands to create a dry, shady retreat for small pets or a secure storage area for personal items within the same footprint as the chair itself. The flexible unit will not interfere with chair's mechanisms or seating function. The unit does not need to be removed except for machine washing or for transfer to another chair. Once installed, the unit collapses and folds flat with the chair where it remains ready to use again and again... anytime the chair is opened.
600D coated polyester
PVC coated polyester mesh
#5 coil chain zipper w/2 sliders
Hook and loop tape
1" polypropylene webbing
1/4" nylon cord
1" plastic D-ring
Creates a dry, shady space for small pet or discrete security for personal items anytime chair is opened
Easy to install & use
Folds flat with chair where it is always ready to use
Space saving, both when in use on chair & when closed with chair for storing
- No extra crate to carry
- Entirely cut-&-sew
- Crush-proof in transit & weighs less than 3 lbs
- First to market with a patented product
- Price is competitive to traditional technical bags and soft pet crate prices
- Fits into several marketing categories (all with strong, trending growth) including: pet products, camping and sporting goods, outdoor recreation and leisure products and licensed/branded products
- High product visibility and demonstrability when in use
LeisureEase, LLC • 1211 Sailer Circle • Cape Girardeau, MO • 63701
WRAPSIT SLIPCOVER CRATE QUAD CHAIR